Recently viewed (0)No viewed cars.
Used 2014 Pagani Huayra Tempesta
Our Price: $2,195,000
|Exterior Color||Grigio Silverstone|
|Interior Color||Huayra Style|
|Trans||7 Speed Single Clutch|
2014 Pagani Huayra Tempesta
|Interior Color:||Huayra Style|
|Exterior Color:||Grigio Silverstone|
|Trans:||7 Speed Single Clutch|
|Engine Size:||6.0 V12|
2014 Pagani Huayra with Pacchetto Tempesta SCOZIA
- Chassis 97/100
- One Owner Car
- Ferrari Grigio Silverstone over Huayra Style Leather with Tartan
- Sold with Large Roll of Huayra Style Leather
- 1,309 Miles
- Sold and Serviced Since by Miller Motorcars
- Features the highly desirable Pacchetto Tempesta Tempesta Upgrade Kit - 170,000 + 24 Hours of Labor for Installation.
- Full XPEL Clearbra installed by Detailing Dynamics on Every Panel
- Comes with Optional 7 Piece Luggage Set and EU Size Mirrors and US Mirrors
- Will come with original parts prior to Tempesta upgrade.
Pagani Greenwich, authorized Pagani Automobili Dealer a division of Miller Motorcars proudly commissioned and delivered this stunning Pagani Huayra in 2015. A very unique and famed car featuring fabrics from Scotland, Italy and a special request of Ferraris iconic Grigio Silverstone. Note that if one prefers a full leather set, the seats can be upholstered in full with its large roll of Huayra Style leather. The car was made in tribute to Scotland and his family heritage. A special blue painted Huayra badge, name plaque Scozia, Scottish Flags, and specific Lochcarron fabrics complete this whole story. Even a delivery took place of this famous car that is featured on Youtube with Bagpipers, Scotch, and more!
- Paint & Carbon Fiber Bodywork (layout 3)
- Tartan Produced by Lochcarron of Scotland
- European Secondary Set of Mirrors
- Seven Piece Luggage Set
- Rear View Camera and Parking Sensors
New Pirelli Spec Tires
New Carbon Fiber Undertrays
New Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
New Carbon Fiber Front Diffuser
Specs of a Huayra:
Completely hand made in Modena Italy
Made up of 5,000 pieces (the engine is one)
Features a carbontitanium tub
Contact us for more information about this vehicle
275 West Putnam Ave
Greenwich, CT 06830
Monday - Friday:
9:00AM - 6:00PM
9:00AM - 4:00PM
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, finance charges and any documentation charges.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, however errors do occur. Please verify all information with a sales associate by calling or e-mailing us.
If a person writes a check without sufficient funds in an associated account to cover it, the check will bounce, or be returned for insufficient funds. Each state has laws regulating how merchants may respond to bounced checks. In Connecticut, the merchant may file a civil suit and press criminal charges if the check writer does not reimburse him for a bounced check after the merchant has sent several notices regarding the matter.
Posted Notice Requirement
Merchants and other business owners who accept checks must post a notice where customers are likely to see it warning them of the potential consequences of writing bad checks. The notice must include the civil penalties that bad check writers may face, the appropriate Connecticut statute number and an advisory that the check writer may also face criminal penalties
Civil and Criminal Penalties
As of 2010, civil courts may require the check writer to reimburse the merchant for the value of the check plus pay up to $750 if he has no back account or $400 if the check is returned for insufficient funds. If the merchant chooses to press criminal charges, the bad check writer may face a fine of up to $1,000 and up to one year in jail. Writing a bad check is a felony charge if the check was for more than $1,000 and a misdemeanor if written for a lesser amount.
Required Written Notices
If a check bounces, the merchant must send the check writer a letter by certified mail at the check writer's last known address or place of business. Usually this letter is sent to the address on the writer's check. The letter must inform the writer that the check was returned ask him to reimburse the merchant for the amount of the check and inform him of the potential criminal or civil penalties if he fails to do so. If the check writers does not respond to the letter within 15 days of receipt, the merchant must send a second letter. This letter must inform the check writer that he has 30 days to reimburse the merchant before the merchant takes legal action against him. Both letters must be written in both English and Spanish.